Sunday, March 29, 2009

Walmart trip


I got a lot of stuff from Walmart today, a lot of it FREE!  Still not worth it, see my post later on this week as to why I hate shopping there!

2 Pace Picante Salsa  $2.52 each 
- 2 $4.00 off printable (no longer available)
Free + $2.96 overage

2 Pace Peach Mango Chipotle Salsa  $2.84 each 
- 2 $4.00 off printable (no longer available)
Free + $2.32 overage

Purina cat food  $3.98 
- $3.50 off printable (which of course, I forgot to give to them, so I will have to go back to get my $ back)
$3.98 (will be $0.47 after I take coupon in)

4 Halls cough drops 30 count  $1.18 each 
- 4 FREE Halls cough drops up to 30-count coupon from today's paper
Free

string cheese  $0.25 to feed my starving children

Kotex pads  $1.00 
- $1.00 off any Kotex brand manufacturer
Free

Cascade Rinse Agent  $3.13 
- FREE Cascade Rinse Agent from coupon book received in the mail
Free

2 Quaker Rice Quakes snacks  $1.50 each 
- 2 $1.00 off manufacturer (more of these came in today's (3/29) paper as well but I am saving those because I grabbed the last 2 bags that Walmart had)
$0.50 each

2 Yoplait Yo+ 4-packs  $2.08 each
- $1.50 printable
$0.58 each

RockStar Energy Drink  $1.98 (as filler so I wouldn't go into negative at register, which I would've done if I had given her my $3.50 off cat food coupon!)

My subtotal without that coupon: $3.08 so I still would have been in the negative and I would've had to purchase some gum or something. We will see if they just give me back the cash value of the coupon, or make me purchase something while I am at customer service next time. 
TOTAL OOP without that coupon: $4.57!!!
I will get back $3.50 next visit!!!
So my NEW TOTAL OOP: $1.07!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment