Sunday, March 15, 2009

Target trip 1


We ended up making 3, yes, 3 trips to Target today! We scored some pretty good deals. We originally went because we needed bleach, Downy and dish scrubbers to get us through the weekend. While there I wanted to use up a bunch of coupons that were due to expire today. During the first trip we were trying to hurry and we forgot to grab the things for which the coupons expire and we had to put the kids down for a nap. So I clipped a bunch more coupons while we were home and ran back to Target. They were out of a few of the things that I wanted to get so that's why I made a 3rd trip, to a different Target. Here are the rundowns of each trip, with all of the items we purchased and the coupons we used directly underneath the item. Since so many of the coupons/sales ended today, I won't provide any links/info on where to get them unless the coupons are still available.

We spent the most money on this trip because we got stuff that we needed but didn't have any coupons for. And we got suckered into buying a really cute Easter dress & shorts for our youngest, Miss B.

Shorts $4.00
Easter dress $17.99
Scrubbing brush refills $3.49
Downy $6.99 (on sale)
Clorox bleach $1.94
20 oz Pepsi $1.49
Windshield washer fluid $1.69
Desktop pencil/pen organizer $5.03 (on clearance)
4 Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Spray air fresheners $8.29 each
- 2 B1G1F coupons
- 3 $3.00 off coupons found inside the packages

The cashier accidentally scanned the $1.00 off coupon, instead of the $3 off coupon that came in one of the Glade boxes. They were attached on the same paper and we were tearing them apart right there. So the next time I go to Target I will see if I can get my $2. I also found a .25 off Downy coupon that I can get back too. 

Summary
Glade products: $2.65 each
Total OOP: $54.33
Total saved: $27.23

No comments:

Post a Comment