Sunday, March 29, 2009

Here's what I got at Target last week!


I managed to get some $3.00 off Pledge coupons before they were all gone from their website. Last time I tried, I got the $2.00 off coupons but for some reason, the $3.00 ones didn't print. So I tried a different computer & it worked! I wish I could've gotten them the first time too, then I would've gotten the last Pledge wipes I bought for free instead of .74! Still a good deal, but FREE is best! I also got 2 more $2.00 off coupons. The $2.00 off ones could be used for the multi-purpose wipes or spray, and the $3.00 off coupons were to be used for the spray only. They both cost the same and I prefer the wipes over the spray, so I figured I'd just try using the coupons anyway. The cashier noticed that the coupons were for the spray but scanned them in, anyway. I think she figured the same as I did about them costing the same either way. She was really nice, I LOVE Target & the employees! Here's the breakdown of my purchases & whether or not they're still available:

Nasal aspirator: $2.49
Glade aerosol spray: $0.87 
- $0.87 off any Glade air spray from Target mailing book (it was actually for $1.00 off but it only took off the actual cost of the product)
Free

4 Pledge multi-purpose wipes $3.74 each 
- 4 $1.00 off Target coupons
- 2 $2.00 off manufacturer
- 2 $3.00 off manufacturer
2 Free
2 for $0.48 each

2 Litehouse salad dressings $3.99
- $1.00 off 2 any Litehouse products
$6.98 for 2

8 Naked All Natural juice $2.99 each
- 4 $2.00 off 2 printable
$15.92 for 8

2 Archer Farms Artisan bread $0.99 each
- 2 $0.99 off Target coupons
Free

2 Slim Fast shakes $5.49 each
- 2 $1.25 off manufacturer
$8.48 for 2

Purina Dog Food can $1.27 
 - FREE item manufacturer
Free

Bolt DVD $15.99
- $5.00 off printable
$10.99
**Word on the blogs is that Bolt is the cheapest at Target right now. They also had a deal when you bought Bolt and Lilo & Stitch, you automatically saved $10. Since a new week has started, I am not sure if this deal is still available or not. Either way, when you purchase Bolt, you can get a $4.00 rebate from Ronzoni.  All you have to do is buy any one item of these brands: Ronzoni, Smart Taste, San Giorgio, Creamette, American Beauty, Prince or Skinner. Since I already stocked up on American Beauty pasta on my last Smith's shopping trip, all I have to do is send my receipts & UPCs! So it will be like getting the movie for $6.99 after rebate, awesome! Visit this blog here for more info and Ronzoni for the rebate form and all official details.

TOTAL OOP: $49.66
Amount saved after coupons: $38.63 

No comments:

Post a Comment