Thursday, April 23, 2009

The rest of my Albertson's trips + Walmart + Smith's

Yesterday was the last day to use the Albertsons double coupons. Since my husband bought 12, yes 12, papers so we could get tons of coupons, I was able to make multiple trips and also use up my $25 in catalinas from the Trail Mix Crunch transactions I made earlier this month. (I got 25 boxes of cereal for just a few dollars and got 5 $5 catalinas to use on my future purchases. 2 of them expired on the 20th and the remaining 3 expired yesterday. So I had to go use up all of these coupons!) Even though I had $25 in free groceries, I wanted to make the most out of it, so I used coupons on almost every thing I bought, then I doubled them. I actually had to grab candy bars on 2 of the transactions to be able to use the catalinas. My Albertsons let me do 2 transactions in a row with the doubles. So I made 2 more transactions at Albertsons in the morning before work, then I went to a different Albertsons, who only let me do 1 transaction, so I went to another nearby Albertsons. They let me 2 transactions in a row as well. Luckily, I live near a lot of grocery stores, and I had to go to Smith's before their sale ended at midnight, so I basically just made a circle hitting up all of these different stores. I also decided to go to Walmart to try and find hummus, which Smith's didn't have but Walmart didn't have either!!! but I was able to use up alot of good coupons there. Since it is way late (or early in the a.m.) and I doubled most of my coupons, and the sales expired yesterday,  I will just post the picture of everything I bought yesterday and then I will break down the Walmart trip in the morning. But I hope this is a big inspiration to everyone to see what is possible by taking the time to coupon!



Total OOP: $31.67
Total SAVED: $160.77

No comments:

Post a Comment