Saturday, April 18, 2009

Albertson's Double Coupons


UPDATE** There were only 3 coupons in the paper today and you can use 3 per family per transaction. I got 12 papers, and when I went to the store later this evening, there was a stack of them just sitting out by the frozen foods section. I only took 3 more of the ads, giving me 9 more doubles and it made up for the coupons I was using in that trip and then some, and still plenty left over for others! So just keep an eye out at your store, or ask the customer service desk if you can have some.

Thanks to Shopping With Cents, it has been confirmed that Albertson's will have double coupons in tomorrow's Sunday paper. There will be 4 of them and you can usually only use 4 double coupons per transaction. Albertsons will allow you to do 3 seperate transactions in a row, so you can take 12 doubles.

Also, the stores were out of a few items that I wanted to get last time. The double coupons are usually only good for 3 days. So, make a list of which coupons you'd like to double first, then have back-ups ready. Then if they are out of a product, you can still take advantage of good deals & the doubles without running around to different stores.

I like to go through the ad to see what is on sale and figure coupon match-ups with coupons I already have or can print online. Then I see which ones would be best to use to save even more with the doubles. Or, I will go through all of my coupons that are due to expire soon or are $1.00 off so I can take advantage of the double coupons and still get things at a pretty good price, even if the items aren't on sale or a good sale price.

No comments:

Post a Comment