Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Grocery Smarts class this weekend

Grocery Smarts is how I started learning how to maximize my savings while grocery shopping. It's a great resource for all of Utah's grocery store deals, coupon match-ups, printable coupon links and extra specials/deals such as catalinas (coupons that print at the register with your receipt after your shopping trip).

They also can sell you the Sunday paper at a discounted rate.

I owe all of my grocery savings to them, and I can't imagine much of a better resource for my Utah deals than them. Please join me and many others for a Grocery Smarts class taught at my friend Soraya's house. 

Saturday, April 18
12:00 pm
Daybreak, Utah

Please comment on this post with contact information and I will give you the address and a map with directions. 

**come just to learn. You don't have to order a paper, and it is a FREE class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment