Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Well, the sales are over and a new one begins at 6am Wednesday morning, but I was able to really take advantage of the promos and double coupons going on. I made several different transactions to use the doubles & I put everything into the picture and added up my total OOP (out of pocket) paid and my total savings. Savings include: preferred card savings, manufacturer coupons and store coupons (double coupons). 

Bought: 
12 boxes of cereal
3 boxes of Bisquick
3 Green Giant frozen vegetables
2 organic yogurt
2 packages Kraft singles
8 4-packs Yo-plus yogurt
1 milk

OOP: $7.56
Saved: $110.48


Bought:
4 Capri Sun
2 A-1 sauce
2 3-packs Apple juice
10 Yoplait yogurt
3 boxes Special K
22 Kraft bbq sauce
1 Listerine
6 Aveeno lotion
5 Johnson's body wash
1 Johnson's leave-in conditioner
1 Neosporin
1 Band-aids
5  children's Motrin
1 Cascade rinse agent
3 Palmolive dish soap
2 Glad trash bags
2 Clorox bleach
1 Clorox wipes

OOP: $45.57
Saved: $243.79 This is not a misprint! I really did save this much money, plus I still have a $10 catalina from one of the transactions to use on a future purchase! I also could have spent less out of pocket and saved even more money because one of the Albertsons I went to would only take 2 internet printables. So with my doubles, I could have spent about $10 less and saved around $30 more. 

Total OOP: $53.13
Saved: $354.27

I plan to contact Albertson's corporate to ask them about the internet printable coupon policy. I've been told by a few stores that they can only take 2 printable coupons per product. Period. But, I've had other stores take 12 of the same internet printable coupons in a row (for the Kraft bbq sauce). Once I get a clear answer from corporate, I will post their answer on here and plan to print off the email I receive and carry it with me at all times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment