Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sick kids = No blog

So my 2 little babies have been sick for a little over a week now, which is about how long it's been since my last post! After 2 seperate trips to 2 different doctors and then spending a good 4-5 hours at Primary Childrens Hospital last night, it came back positive that my youngest has the flu. Even though my son's test came back negative, they are doing a culture and the doc said he is positive it will come back that he has the flu too because he has the exact same symptoms! So I still won't be blogging very much over the next week, until they feel better. Here is a nice little coupon for you:

Go here to print an Einsteins Bros Bagels coupon for Buy 3 get 3 FREE! Deal expires May 19, 2009 so hurry!
Here is a tip (since I used to work there): Just buy a tub or 2 of cream cheese, it's only about $2 more than a side of cream cheese and you get more than twice as much. You can also ask for your bagels to be sliced & then get a freezer bag at the register to make your bagels last longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment