Saturday, February 28, 2009

My first FREE sample!


Ok, so I will admit that since I started signing up for free samples and magazines, I've been a little too excited to check my mail everyday. I feel like Ralphie in A Christmas Story, waiting every day for his Little Orphan Annie Secret Society decoder pin to come.

Well, I got my first FREE sample in the mail today! (I actually have gotten free coupon books in the mail, with a ton of coupons and savings, but I won't count those)

My sample is a Quaker True Delights Chewy Granola Bar. Flavor: dark chocolate raspberry almond. It also came with a $1.00 off coupon good towards any one box of these bad boys. Most samples will come with good coupons.

FYI: There are other flavors, I wish I could try them all! I will wait until these go on sale and use my coupon and hopefully get them for next to nothing.

Also, none of the free magazines have come in the mail yet, those can take up to 8 weeks, depending on the day of the month they were ordered on. Most of these I plan to take to work so we can all kill time when its slow, but I have the following ordered:

Elle Decor
Martha Stewart Living
2 issues Real Simple
A gossip mag - I think it is Us Weekly for 2 months
And either Woman's Home Journal or Family Circle. I can't keep track!

No comments:

Post a Comment